<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Shamala's wedding with an Ang-Moh 

Well,its Saturday. Didn't go to work today. Took MC. Tot abt the long weekend and i decided to take MC. Hehehehe! Naughty ah i!!

Well, yesterday Friday was my half-day off. Went to Tekka to do my threading and then went to Citylink Mall to buy a Motorola phone that i tot was cute but then there was no stock-shit!!
Then was supposed to go class today but it was cancelled. Well, gotta start studying soon.

Today spent my morning mopping the house and washing the bathrooms. Accompanied Vanitha to Lot 1 since she wanted to buy colour lenses. Then we decided that we are going to dye our hair tomorrow.

Today was one of our friend's wedding. She is an Indian and she married an Ang Moh. They had a traditional Indian wedding. Tomorrow is their wedding dinner at Ritz Carlton Hotel. So good. But the ang-moh looks a bit old and he is 10 years older than her and she is my age. Well, fate decides. And then i and my mum came back in the cab with her friend and my mum told her friend to look for a groom for me. How naughty of my mother!! She wants to marry me off asap.
Well, i tot abt it and i think its ok marrying the guy my mother chooses. I am not in the mood to find a boy on my own.I actually am lazy to do that! Life is so unpredictable. When you think this thing will happen, something else happens.

Hey there are playing one of my favourite songs on 98.7 FM-Mesmerize by Ashanti and Ja-rule(i think that's his name).

Ok, me gonna sleep. Feelin tired!

Anyway i failed my BTT-received the results today. I expected this la even though i was hoping otherwise! Guess i have to try it again.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com