<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Rain Drops keep fallin on my head-what a Rainy Day! 

Well, another day passes through and back to work again.

Me bought a fish durin lunch yesterday-red fighting fish. Wanted to keep it at home but ended up keeping it in the office. Better-my room got no place.

Then went to Tekka at nite-wit Vanitha. Me going for the Vikram's show on CNY. Vikram is now Tamil cinema's top hero.He's comin to S'pore for a big show. Gonna see that. Yeah!!! Clara and Angie are also tagging along with Devi and her friend. Went home late but luckily my pa didn't make any noise-guess he's understanding that i'm growing up but still i need to keep within my limits. But as usual my mum made some noise. She never changes la.

Well, i didn't study for my BTT tonite. Heck-i know i am going to fail it. See how la. Me and my lazy brain.

My hair's getting on my nerves-gonna cut it soon. Made me late today.

Hope to do well in my BTT tonite-which is impossible-hahahahahaha!!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com