<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 16, 2004

Pongal-Harvest Festival 

Good Morning!

2nd day of diary writing. For now i can only update at the office coz the pc at home is dying. Have to fix it soon.

Yesterday was Pongal-Harvest Festival. Wore a green punjabi suit to work that looked great on me. Just that the pants was too tight and it tore at the middle. Luckily my top was long. Hehe!! Work was usual. Sucky!! Got a lecture from Elsie on my phone usage. She's a bitch!! Why should i be under her!!!I hate her!! I hate her!! Bitch!!! Ok, enough of her. Spoiling my mood!!

But hey something great happened today. Got a new monitor. Actually old one. Just changed my small 15" monitor to a 21" monitor. Just took Winnie's monitor since she has got a new one. She's a cute colleague. Re-organised my table and it looks great! Kethrine you are a genius!! Ok ok too much self-praise. Then Clara's new bf came for lunch-kinda of fiance since they are so on to marrying each other. I'm happy for her! He's a ok guy. She likes him so i wish all the best for her. Anyway Clara's the only other Indian gal working here. And kinda of my good friend here. Nice gal and she's a bit like me.

Well, after work, went to check out that Eddington Private School to study. Wanna re-take my 'O' level Maths. So scared!!! How the hell am i gonna study!!!! Me so scared!!! Its been 6 years since i studies Maths, not counting the simple calculation at work. That itself makes me blur at times. Aiyoh so difficult!!

After that went to temple with Vanitha. Man, i am getting very pious. Almost going to temple every week. I like that. Gives me a peace of mind. Hehe!! But hey i'm still bad girl Kethrine!! Hehe!! Went to This Fashion ard the area and ended buying more clothes. Oh my god!!!Someone stop me from spending money on clothes!! Please!! I'm spending my money like nobody's business!! I really need to stop spending money.
Went back and slept like a old hag-coughing the night away.

This morning i saw an ad in the papers for a job at STB-gonna apply for that. Can't work under Elsie forever. I think i'll die from stress!!!

Ok, i think its time for me to start slogging again. Elsie's not in yet. Wonder where that bitch went??

Hey guess what they are playing my fav song on the radio-Me, Myself and I by Beyonce. Simply love that song!! She's great! You go girl!!! I better go now! You go Kethrine!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com