<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

The PC at home is working!!!!!! 

Hey Hey Hey!!

The internet at my home pc is working.Yipee!! I got the connections rite and it's workin great. Yippee!!!

Ok, today was half-day. Was supposed to watch Movie with Clara and company but it got cancelled at the last minute. Then we went to 77th Street at Lot 1 to get that sweater i was eyeing for some time. It looks fucky on me. I'll wear tat to the vickram show tomorrow.

Then came back and my mum was shouting about something and i went to sleep and only woke up after she left.On purpose-hehe me very naughty. And she wasn't happy about that. Called me from her workplace and screwed me on the phone. Whatever!!!!!

Me created an e-mail account for my younger brother. He's getting bigger and older. Kids, growing up so fast and i bet he has a girlfriend. You know la, once you go secondary school, sure got girlfriend one. Hehehe!! He's handsome sure can kena girls.

Ok, me gonna wear henna-its been a long time since i wore it abt 3-4 months. Gonna sleep after that. Not enough beauty sleep for me. Need to wake up early and buy breakfast for the family.
Goody Nighty!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com