<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

My BTT Test date 

Well..well..well..another day into Kethrine's sickening and boring life...

Ok, not good to start a morning like that...

Yesterday bought a new pair of shoes for $18.90-very expensive..STOP SPENDING la!!!!

Ok,yesterday nite went for my BTT and i think i might pass as i knew the answers for most of the questions. Hope to pass. Nothin else much happened. Nothing interesting enough. Wanted to buy an assessment book to study for Maths but the stupid Popular in CCK(the one at the HDB centre) was quite untidy and the salesperson there was not so helpful either. Don't want to go there anymore.

Guess what one of my albums is missing!! So shit-i must find it asap. I was trying to arrange my pics in the new album i bought during lunch yesterday. Trying to organise my photos.

And on my way back from BTT, bought 4 Yakult packets from a woman in a bicycle to get a free water-bottle. How auntie can i be!!! Hahahaha!!

Was supposed to watch Kovil(Tamil movie) with Clara and her future sis-in-law, Rachel but its cancelled. She just told me. How sad!! Shall i watch a movie with someone else? Must think abt it..

Me applied for a job at CPIB-CSO position. I really wanna a change of job and higher pay but i feel sad when i think about leaving everyone here-been with them for so long.

And ya-my sec and ITE friend-Md Fauzi sent me a msg through Friendster. He's a great guy, a great artist! This Friendster is great place to meet old friends.

Ok, gotta go. Will be back on Saturday to fill in on the details. (i should get my home pc fixed quick!!)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com