<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 25, 2004

A Movie Marathon at home 

Well, it was another same old boring Sunday. The only difference was i didn't mop the house and wash the bathrooms coz i just did it on CNY together with my dad.

Then went to shop to buy some groceries, then thought of cutting my hair or actually trimming it but the shops were closed.

Then came back and watched tv with doing my normal house work in between.

Well, i almost had a movie marathon at home today. They played "The Powerpuff Girls" on HBO at 630 but i watched only the last 1 hour or so as i had to go to shop to buy beer for my dad. Then they played the movie i was waiting to see-"Spiderman". I had already watched it in the theatre but nice to see again. In between washed the dishes after my papa has dinner.Then watched "Eight Legged Freaks" and just came into the room.

U know i am debating on whether to cut my hair or just trim it.

Well,lets see how. Ok, gotta go!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com