<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Its raining, its pouring! 

Its Thursday!!

Nearer to the weekend. Well today was nothing special. Been raining the whole day!! Nice weather but it was quite cold though!

My office PC almost made me reach for a hammer today. The blady thing kept hanging and the Word document was not responding and getting on my nerves. Thanks to it, i was not able to do a few things. My job sucks! That's all i can say!Wanted to submit my transfer application but Elsie was busy. So i guess i'll give it to her tomorrow.

Then after work, went to Giant at IMM. Bought the plastic kind of drawers. Quite cheap-$28.90. I wanted to arrange the things but i was too tired. Since i am on half-day off tomorrow, i'll do it tomorrow. Man i'm tired! Feel very lethargic! I think i need more sleep.

Well, i bought a skirt yesterday for $20 A bright coloured shiny skirt.Somebody plese slap me!!! I'm spending a lot of money.

I think i wanna paint my room red or light maroon-aiyah some red tone. I'm really into red and maroon tones. Have a lot of things that are in that tone. Even my hair is highlighted in red. Hehehehe!! Talkin about highlighting my hair, i think i wanna hightlight my hair again. Maybe a more redder tone and a bit of light brown to go with it. See how lah!

Ok, me gonna wash the honey on my face Read on the web yesterday that Manuka honey can be put on the face everyday. So i'm gonna be on the ball and take care of my face and look great!!! Hehehehe!! I don't wanna be a vain-pot...so must know my limit. Hehehehehe!!


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com