<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Flea Market at MOE 

Hey, its Wednesday-nearer to weekend!!

Today took a cab to work. Thanks to the barang barang that i wanted to sell. And i only reached on time. I think i need wake up earlier. Can't afford to go to work late everyday.

Well, work went as usual. Had the Flea Mart today and i managed to sell 3 bags, a watch and a jewellery box. I made more than what i spent on the taxi ride i took in the morning-good!!

Then did my usual shit and after work went to the hairdresser and trimmed my hair-finally. I think i wanna highlight my hair again, to a more redder tone. I highlighted my hair last October with a light red tone and small streaks. Maybe i'll do it near my cousin's brother wedding.
Then came back and of course i didn't study-i don't know what to study. I'll wait till Friday.

Interesting news:
A woman called regarding a beauty pageant at an Indian pub-Club 6. And she asked me to join it. My friend Rekha is wrkin there and i guess she might have given the number so i msged her to check and it was her! I thought about it- my face so many pimples-can join meh? She said 'Sure can!' So i'll trust her words and enter. It has been 4 years since i did these kinds of pageants. My first was 'Miss India Singapore 2000' and i got to the semi-finals.

Another piece of news:
My friend Aminah msged me if i wanna go VIP (its an Indian pub) this saturday. Sadly, my friend's wedding is on that day. Aiyah-how? See how manybe i can go after the wedding but knowing my 'malas' attitude- i think i won't go!! Hehehehe!

Ok, me gonna read on the benefits of honey on the web before i start applying it on my face.
Wanted to watch the American Idol but i finished my dish-washing late. Never mind i can always see it next week.

Good Nite!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com