<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 19, 2004

The Boring Weekend That wasted my Sat Off Day! 

Hello!

Back to work and life sucks!! The weekend was not so great. Friday nite-went for dinner with Osman-he's my clinging on ex-bf, at Pizza Hut. Saw a nice jacket at Giordano-gonna buy soon. Looks cool! Then went home. Sat was my off day but it was burnt by accompanying my younger bro to his citizenship ceremony and then going to Starhub to get his SIM card at Plaza Singapore. There went my off day doing chores for my family. Sunday was not that great either-like every Sunday, i mopped the house and washed the toilets. My life sucks!

A little inside on my relationships. Well, after a 3 years plus relationship, i broke it off with Osman thanks to the constant problems from both parents. But he doesn't want to understand it so he's still clinging on.It should hit him soon la tat he's a pest-hopefully! After that i had a short relationship with Bala-a cute looking guy but he broke it. It didn't work out and so it was over. Then met this Army boy with a bike. We went on for abt a month or so and then its over. No chemistry i think! Anyway I think i might be spending Valentine's Day alone. How pathetic!!

Back to work on Monday-didn't i say this just now-never mind. Anyway i'm wearing my new coloured lens and i think it looks scary but others said its nice so what the heck!

Ok, gotta go! Tada!!


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com