<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 15, 2004

The Beginning 

Hello diary!


Well, after a gap of abt 6-7 years later, i am now starting my diary writing practice again. I think this is better than a hard-copy one! Safer actually! Hope to continue it.


Life hasn't been very wonderful for me all these while but its still not the worst. Still can tahan and slog on. I have matured a lot from wat i was to wat i am now. Am surprised at myself. Is this me? Am i the person i used to be? How did i end up like tis? I hope that thru pouring my thoughts into this diary, i can lessen the burden in my life or at least feel happy tat i have some channel to relive my stress.


Ok, i'll be back. Have to start working now.


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com