<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 26, 2004

Bad Monday Blues!!! 

Monday blues!!!

Its Monday and i had to start off quite bad. Woke up at 7.20 am-the time i am supposed to leave for work. Rushed to bathe and get ready, almost didn't want to go to work but what the heck. Wanted to take a cab but my mum wanted me to pass her the umbrella at the interchange as it was raining so i took the mrt not bothering about whether i was late or not.Reached the office at 8.25 am(10 minutes late)and Elsie was at her desk when i signed in. Shit!!! Hate her!!!!

I almost had a piece of good news. A guy from CIAS called me askin me to come for an interview for the position i applied for-Passenger Services Assistant. Told him i'll call him back-but i didn't. Thought abt it-too far for me to travel and its shift job. Won't have the comfort of having Sunday offs.Never mind-there'll always be a right job for me.

Here's another piece of good news-My 'bear bear' called my from New Zealand. Well, he is actually my cousin brother's friend. He got posted to my bro's unit in the army early last year and became good friends and he spends most of the time at my bro's place. He's married but i think he has some problems with his wife. He's always at my brother's place. Whenever i was there he was there and we had a great time together. He's very nice to be with. Cute and cool! And we msg each other and whenever he rents a car, he always gives me a ride. I call him Bear Bear and he calls me pig. Hehehehe! He's in NZ now because Army sent him for training. And i feel so happy that he called me from there and asked me what i want. That cheered me up a bit. I was a bit bored without him. Anyway he told me tat he'll be back around end Feb. Yipee!!

Workwise, was quite busy today-tried to re-organised the Temp Staff issues( I'm handling the temp staff issues for my dept) and i almost got a headache. My colleague Delphi passed the duties to me and her filing sucks! Aiyoh!!!

Then went to Popular at West Mall to buy assessment books to study for Maths.Aiyoh spent abt 1/2 hour choosing the rite book and bought two kinds. Both topical.Hope to study well. Must not be lazy.Really need to study hard.

Today is some holiday in India. So there are playin one of my favourite Tamil movie on Sun Tv. Was watching it and came to fill in the details during the news.

Ok, gotta go!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com